closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Deidre's Secret - Terry Spear

***Received a code from the author to listen to and review the audio version of the book

The cover is cute and reminds you of teen love.

I listened to this right after another book narrated by Maria.  It was nice because I was used to her as a narrator, and I really like her now that I’ve listened to a couple books narrated by her.  I listened to this book without my son because he wanted more fantasy and less real, but I absolutely that it was awesome.

I really loved this story!!  This is the young version of Deidre Roux which I thought was awesome because I listened to a book about the adult Deidre Roux where I already fell in love with her as a character.  So if you are an adult, look for Bound by Danger to follow this book up.  I love the thought of psychic powers and wish I had some of my own.  Deidre is still strong and amazing that she wants to help anyone and everyone she has a vision about.

I really hope Terry writes more books about Deidre whether it is the young adult version or the adult version because I loved every minute of both books.

I highly recommend this book to YA lovers who want to believe in psychic powers being real :)