closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 3.5 out of 5 Unicorns - I more than liked it!!!

Into The Fire - Ashelyn Drake

My Thoughts - 3.5 out of 5 Unicorns - I more than liked it!!!

***Received the ebook from Month9Books for an honest review

The cover is awesome.  I’m not sure what it is about fire that just makes the cover pop, but I love it!!

This is a very different and unique book which I love.  This is the first book in a new series, and for me it did have slow parts which usually happens in a new series when building a new world and introducing everything.  I think this series will continue to get better with each book.  That being said, for those who have problems with cliffhanger endings, this book does have that kind of ending.  For me the ending happened unexpectedly and abruptly, but this is just my opinion.  Every author has their own unique style, and this is my first time reading Ashelyn’s work.  Ashelyn definitely is very descriptive, and I could picture what was happening while I was reading which is always a good thing :)  I will definitely be watching for book 2 because I want to see what happens next :)

Cara is an interesting girl.  She tries to be confident, but she has so much going on like many high school students.  She is very quick witted which I love and tries to think through anything that life throws at her.

Logan is sort of a jock who is used to girls throwing themselves at him.  I didn’t like him much at first, but he changed and grew in a good way throughout the book.

If you like a good YA teen romance, I think you will enjoy this book.