closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

Rival - Lacy Yager

I have this book in ebook in a bundled boxed set, and I won an audiobook copy through a multi-author giveaway to get through Audible.

The cover is fierce, and I like it :)

I love a tough female lead who can kick butt and Emily definitely fits :) This story was awesome, and I loved it :) Even my son loved the story!

Brett is amazing that he can handle the new things sprung on him and the things he must deal with daily.

This story is full of action and excitement, and a cameo appearance from Shane which my son loved because he gets upset when a book series doesn’t keep to the same characters each book (makes me laugh a little when he finds out the characters are different!!)

I definitely did not like that there was a new narrator for this book, and the narrator is one I have no problem not listening to again. This narrator reminds me of the Clear Eyes commercial and the teacher from Ferris Bueller’s Day off. You guessed it very monotone and no change in voice for any of the characters.

I definitely recommend the story to everyone who enjoyed book 1 and to those YA book lovers who love Vampire/Hunter books with all sorts of battles and action.