closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Reclaiming the Wolf (Cascade Shifters Book 1) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing

***Received this ebook from the author for an honest review

The cover is beautiful and definitely attracts me to pick up the book as a shifter lover :)  Love it!!

I really love Jessie Donovan’s work.  I haven’t found a book yet that I haven’t liked.  Her descriptions and plot always fit together perfectly to imagine what is going on while you read.  This is a full book which I absolutely loved!!

This book had tons of action and drama; I didn’t want put the book down.  Kaya is strong and protective just how I like my female leads especially when she is an Alpha.  Sylas was a typical teenage boy thinking with his little head, and now that he has grown up, he has to prove & redeem himself.  He does a fabulous job.

I highly recommend this book to all my shifter lovin’ friends out there and especially if you are a Jessie Donovan fan, this is a must read.  I’m off to read the new novella for this series now :)  YAY!!!