closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Seducing the Dragon: Part Two (A BBW / Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing

***Received the ebook from the author from an honest review, but definitely adding this to my library :)

The cover is pretty, but I prefer Bram on the cover…just saying :)

Okay, it is very important that you realize this is a serial series, meaning the parts must be read in order, and they are like a TV series episode.  They always end before you want them to and while Jessie’s are always awesome, it still leaves you screaming no when it ends.  This one is only around 50 pages, but what an awesome 50 pages it is.

Jessie Donovan is one of my favorite authors.  I haven’t found anything written by her that I haven’t liked, and I really love this series.  She does a fabulous job with her serial and is the first author that I have loved each and every serial part in this series.  That doesn’t mean that I don’t scream and holler when it ends before I’m ready for it to end and secretly wishing each was a full novel length, but that’s life right :)

I really like Evie, and Bram and his dragon totally rock.  In this episode, you definitely learn some things and meet a new dragon, but you will have to read it to know what happens because I refuse to ruin your adventure.

I highly recommend this series to all my dragon loving shifter friends out there, but be warned the whole serial is not complete yet.  However, if you haven’t read the first serial, it is complete and just as awesome on this one.  Sigh, now I have to wait again for the next part to come out…..the torture of waiting…Ugggg!  Guess I need to find something else to read in the mean time :)