closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Duncan - D.B. Reynolds

***Received ebook from Belle Books for an honest review

The cover has also recently had a makeover with the rest of the covers, and it is a marked improvement.  I love it!!  Very sexy!!

This is Duncan’s story, Raphael’s right hand man.  He is now out on his own.  Duncan is definitely putting out Alpha male vibes in this story.  Lots of action like all of D.B.’s stories.  Emma is way stronger than me considering everything life has thrown at her.  I think I like Emma almost as much as I like Cyn.  I hope they will get to see them adventuring and causing mischief together.

D.B.’s writing style is awesome.  She is descriptive and detailed and gets you sucked right into the story.  I have no problem imagining the picture as I read.

This series is really fabulous.  I haven’t read one yet that I haven’t loved :)  I haven’t loved vampires this much since I discovered the Argeneau series.  If you loved that series, you must read this one :) I will absolutely be reading more of D.B. stories as often as I can :)