closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 3.5 out of 5 Unicorns - I more than liked it!!!

Two Bears are Better Than One (Alpha Werebear Romance) (Broken Pine Bears Book 1) - Lynn Red

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome and very well yummy :)  though I wanted to see the mark on one of them, but oh well.

This is a new series by Lynn Red.  I don’t usually read the blurb before starting a book unless I’m undecided on buying a book and sometimes I look at a few reviews too; however, I did not with this book because Lynn sent it to me.  When I started reading it, I thought it was going to be a Jamesburg book, and quickly realized nope this is a new series.

I usually have a disconnection with the characters and world when I start a new series.  This is totally a me problem and not an author issue.  Sometimes I will skip the first book or two and after I get sucked into a series, I will go back and read the ones I skipped.  I see great possibilities in this series for the future now that I have seen a little of the world though I have no idea where it will go next :)

Jill is definitely strong and independent which I love.  The men have this weird dry humor that makes you think really and that they are totally like cavemen, but they grow on you & you get used to their ways.  They definitely intrigue you :)

Lynn creates an unusual new world that is completely unique to anything else I have read thus far.  There were parts that I found to be slow, but again part of my issues when new worlds are being created.  I was confused in a few parts, but it definitely cleared up, and I still have quite a few questions.  But there have to be some intrigue to get us to read the next book :)

I think if you enjoy Lynn Red’s work or shifter books, you will enjoy reading this book :)  I wonder how long I have to wait for book 2 :)