closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

Bearly Hanging On (Alpha Werebear Shifter Paranormal Romance) (The Jamesburg Shifters Book 6) - Lynn Red

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome :) I love it!!  Very sexy :)

This is my favorite bat’s story, yay Jamie!!!  Okay I really liked Jamie before, but I like her even more now :)  I really enjoyed this story as I have all the other Jamesburg books I have read so far.

I think the ending was a little abrupt compared to other stories by Lynn, and I thought I was going to get more info on Jamie when she shared it with her bear, but it never came though it was hinted to by Jenga.  You definitely get more crazy alpha and town council which is always amusing as well as our 2 favorite zombie bears :)

Lynn always does a fantastic job with her writing and descriptions.  You always have a vivid picture in your head while you read :)  I wonder who’s story will be next :)

I recommend this series to any werebear lovers especially if you are a Lynn Red fan :)