closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Seducing the Dragon: Part Three (A BBW / Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing

***Received the ebook from the author from an honest review, but definitely adding this to my library :)

I definitely like this cover better than Part Two, but Part One is still my favorite :)

As always things you probably need to know, this is a serial novella series, and it is not complete yet.  These must be read in order or you will be lost on what is happening.

This story was over way too fast!!  There is definitely plenty of drama and action going on.  I really love Evie and her personality.  Bram and his dragon definitely make me chuckle.  And Finn is also funny especially when he is pushing Bram’s buttons :)

Jessie is amazing with words.  I really love this series even though waiting for the next episode kills me :)  She is the first author for me that does serials expertly :)

I highly recommend the entire series to any dragon shifter lovers!!  This series rocks!!