closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!! If I could give it more, I would!!!!

Carter Finally Gets It - Brent Crawford

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Wish I could give it more!!  Totally rocked!!!

I got this audiobook through the SYNC summer program which I think it fantastic!!  I hope they continue this every year :)

The cover definitely makes you think high school :)  I like this cover much better than the original cover :)

This book was narrated by Nick Podehl.  And let me tell you hands down the best audiobook ever!!!  The narrator made this story come alive, and I was laughing so much throughout this adventure :)  Yes the narrator made this audiobook rock, but it was only possible because Brent wrote an awesomely fabulous book.

I listened to this audiobook with my son in the car everyday to and from school for the past 3 weeks.  I should mention that my son is in 8th grade, and I’m a high school teacher.  Initially, I was thinking what the heck am I letting my son listen to with talk of boobs, kids getting drunk, and sex (including virginity losing discussions).  Once I got over the initial shock, I started thinking that this book, it very true to high school.  Keep in mind that some things might be a little different with regard to the parties, but more is happening than most parents want to admit.  Not to mention this cover Attention Deficit Disorder, and I think it is pretty right on because I’m think the author is adding his own personal experiences regarding this complication.  This book actually helped to open doors about things that my son and I could talk about regarding what was happening with alcohol, drinking, driving, girls, and so much more.  My son and I laughed so hard together about what was happening in the story so often that I lost count.

I even had the chance to bond with a student of mine who found out what I was listening to, and he said this series is his favorite.  He said he hates reading (yeah I choked on that one too!!), but he loved reading this whole series.

I highly recommend this book in any form.  I really want to get the next two books in audiobook, but not sure when I can afford it, so I’m going to check at the local library to see if they have it for us to listen to.  My son is already bugging me that I must get them.