closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The Alpha's Captive: Freed: BBW Shifter Werewolf Romance #6 - V. M. Black

***Received a copy of the ebook in exchange for an honest review, but I own this one too!!!

The cover is sooo sexy!!  Did I mention that I want Levi under my tree please??? :)

Things you need to know:  this is a serial novella series meaning that you must read them in order.  It is completely published at this time which is a good thing or I might have thrown my reader with the ending of this book (major cliffhanger which would break my kindle), but thankfully I’m reading it next… like in 5 minutes.

I really love Harper and Levi, and as much as I want to know what happens, I also don’t want it to end.  I love all the action and the steamy scenes :)  V.M. is awesome with the details, and I can see everything happening as I read :)  I love when a story engages my imagination in my mind…don’t you :)

I recommend this serial to all my werewolf lovin’ action junkees.  It just is getting better….okay I can’t stand it must go read the last one like NOW!!!