closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The Alpha's Captive: Finale: BBW Shifter Werewolf Romance #7 - V.M. Black

***Received a copy of the ebook in exchange for an honest review, but I own this one too!!!

Another fantastic cover, Levi is looking very awesome in either form :)

This is a serial novella series, and this is the last book.  You must read them in order, or you will have no idea what is going on.

This book was jam packed full of excitement and steamy sex scenes.  I really love Harper’s ability to talk her way out of anything :)  Both of them would do anything for each other, and I find that really sexy :)  Their ability to have sex in some of the most dangerous of situations amazes me, and it’s very ballsy.

So this ended way too quickly for me, but I loved every moment.  I really hope that we will get to see more of both of them in future books by V.M. because I want to know what happens next and does Harper get what she wants.  V.M. is an amazing story teller and her vivid writing bring everything to life.

I highly recommend this serial to shifter lovers everywhere who enjoy serials.  This serial is complete and a very enjoyable read :)