closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

Lover's Purr (Lover's Purr #1) - Claudia M. Farwell

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is totally beautiful and definitely grabs my attention :)  Love it!!

Claudia is a new author, and I had the pleasure of reading her first book :)  I really liked her writing style.  It was easy to get pulled into the story and the lives of the characters.

This new shifter world is definitely intriguing and left me wanting more :)  Karina, the female lead, is strong and trying to be independent.  She is smart and is kind to animals.  Jace is sexy and mysterious. There are some very steamy scenes in this book.  I really enjoyed it, but the ending felt a little rushed to me or maybe more like a serial that has multiple parts.  It stopped a good place, but it definitely had me wondering and wishing I didn’t have to wait for book 2 :)

I recommend this book to all my shifter loving friends because you will definitely enjoy this story :)  I will definitely be keeping an eye out for more books by Claudia because I want more :)