closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

Stefan: Le Beau Brothers: New Orleans Billionaire Wolf Shifters with plus sized BBW for mates (Le Beau Series Book 3) - V.A. Dold

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is sexy with that lick-able chest :)  Lots of fun!!

Okay this series just keeps getting better.  I completely loved this book.  It has action, but my usual non-stop action I love, but the story has so much that you get sucked right into the drama, humor, and pain.

I really connected with El and her pain & circumstances.  I get the no dating thing from past pain.  The Le Beau family just keeps getting bigger and better :)  With each story, I fall more in love with the Le Beau family and how much they stick together through it all and jump into to help each other at any time.

V.A. does a fantastic job pulling the reader into the story and before you know it you’re hooked.  I really hope I don’t have to wait long for the next book about Thomas.  I know the series used to be focused on the Le Beau brothers, but it seems V.A. or perhaps her characters have decided to not limit herself to just the brothers, and it is really the whole family which I love :)

I highly recommend this series to my shifter lovin’ friends especially The Wolf Pack…you know who you are ;)