closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

Wicked Safari (Wicked Elementals) - Lisa Whitefern

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review via Netgalley

The cover is beautiful.  The lion looks so majestic and everything else looks smoldering :)  The cover is what grabbed my attention to look at the book :)

Okay this book is definitely adults only!!!  So, this book has ménage and m/m parts, so make your decision to read accordingly :)  Obviously, you can read book 2 without having read book 1 because that’s what I did.  It is definitely stand alone, but it has intrigued me to want to read book 1 for sure ;)

I do not read many multiple partner books.  I guess it is one of those things everyone looks at as forbidden, but I try not to let anyone color my reading habits.  If a book intrigues me, I will read it.

I like the world and reasons for this that Lisa created in her half-fae world in this series.  This is my first time reading one of her books.  And I definitely liked it and will read more.  She writes all sorts of action, self-turmoil/drama, and intrigue into the that had me wanting to never book the book down.  I wanted to read it all in one sitting, but I gave up and succumbed to sleep in the wee hours of the morning and then woke up and finished it :)

August is an amazing character, and I really liked her.  She has come through so much, and she has this amazing strength.  Don’t get me wrong she has her bouts with self-doubt like we all do, but she doesn’t let it stop her.  Her boys Jay and Arlan have just as many hang ups.  They are just as wonderful characters with their strengths and mission.

The story comes alive with the words and descriptions.  Very steamy scenes that almost melted my reader screen….Wow!!  I definitely need to read more from Lisa.

I recommend this book to shifter lovers who don’t mind multiple partners and m/m/f.