closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 3.5 out of 5 Unicorns - I more than liked it!!!

Taming the Alpha - Savannah Stuart

The cover is definitely some nice eye candy even though he has no face :)

I bought this back in 2013, and I decided that I should read it :)  I’m definitely glad I did!  This is my first time reading Savannah’s work or Katie’s for that matter.  I didn’t realize until doing my review that Katie Reus is Savannah.  My mom and my grandma have both read books by Katie and will buy anything she writes :)

This is a novella length story and the first in the series.  There is some action in this book, but it is mostly about Grant and Talia’s personal and sexual issues.  From the glimpses that I have seen of the world created by Savannah, it is pretty cool.  Since this book focuses on their relationship issues, you do not get a lot of details on the world.  I am definitely intrigued, and I can’t wait to see what I learn more about this world next.  I think it is going to get better as the series goes especially as I become more invested in the characters :)

I recommend this book to those who love the personal drama involved in shifter relationships and to all the Katie Reus fans who already love everything she writes :)