closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

Claiming His Mate - Savannah Stuart

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***I bought this back in 2013, and then saw it on Netgalley and requested it before I realized that I owned it already as well as book 1 :)

The cover is another sexy man chest :)  I like it :)

I think this book had more action than the first one which is definitely more to my liking :)  I really liked both Lauren and Max as characters especially when they were telling each other how it is.  Lauren owns up to her mistakes, and she is always willing to jump in and help.  She doesn’t look down her nose at the wolves.  Max is a great 2nd, and he doesn’t have any problems with the jaguars.  I easily was pulled into the story and connected with the characters.  I hope to see more of the characters as the series goes on :)  I do not like giving away any part of the story, so know there is more action, drama, and mystery to keep you engaged in reading this story :)

I really like Savannah’s (Katie’s) writing style, and I think the more I read the better it gets.  I think anytime you start reading a new author, you have to get used to their style before you really connect, and it also has to do with your mood when you read it.  I truly believe that I have read books and thought it was okay, and a few years later read it and thought the same exact book was fantastic.  So always remember, these are my feelings and opinions today :)

I recommend this book and series to anyone who enjoys reading shifter books :)  Time to go read something new :)