closkot

Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

A Taste of Honey by Catherine Vale

A Taste Of Honey (A BBW Shifter Paranormal Romance) - Catherine Vale

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is awesome :)  I love it!!  It is the perfect combo of sexy and beast :)

I bought this book in January, and I decided to read it first because I could finish it quickly in one night when I started it in the evening as it is about 130 pages.  This is for adults because it does have some steamy sex scenes and violence.  It does have a nice balance where the steamy scenes do not overwhelm the story at all.  This is a complaint my mom has about some books especially when they are novellas or short stories.

Olivia has moments of strength mixed with self doubt due to lots of poor choices when it comes to dating.  Cody has an amazing strength considering all he has been through which is a lot, but I’m not going to ruin the story for you by giving any details.  You will need to read it.  This book is packed with fleeing, fighting, and so much more.

It did not take me long to get sucked into Catherine’s story, and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.  I was definitely over much too quickly.  Catherine’s style and descriptions were easy for me to get into, and it kept my attention the whole way.  I can’t wait to read more of Catherine’s stories in the future.

I recommend this story to my bear lovin’ friends who want a complete story with no cliffhangers :)