closkot

Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Tears of Crimson by Michelle Hughes

Tears of Crimson (Volume 1) - Michelle Hughes

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review, but I have already pre-ordered this book to own it :)

The cover is beautiful and mysterious; it is what attracted me to want to review this book :)

This is definitely a new take on Angels, Vampires, Werewolves, and so much more.  I thought it was very intriguing and new.  I think this series is going to get better and better at least to me :)  I think as I get more involved with all the characters at Tears of Crimson it will be impossible to not fall in love with this series.  Michelle’s writing style and characters are easy to connect with.  I was sucked into the story and rather upset when I had to put it down to get work around the house done that my mom was calling me to help with.

Cara has had a tough childhood and some tough loss, but she was a trooper on continued on though I think Rafe had a lot to do with that :)  Rafe is sexy and brooding, but I’m not sure what to think of the rest of the men at Tears of Crimson yet.  I think as the series goes this is definitely going to change, but Cara and Rafe’s story was beautiful and I can’t wait to see more of them though I’m not sure if the next book will follow them or be another couple’s story like maybe Michael who definitely intrigues me :)

I recommend this story to anyone who wants something new but definitely wants a paranormal romance which is my most favored genre :)  If you like Angels, Vamps, Weres, and so much more, you want to read this :)