closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Audiobook Review - Peter and the Secret of Rundoon by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson

Peter and the Secret of Rundoon - Dave Barry, Ridley Pearson, Greg Call

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Borrowed the audiobook CD’s from the library

The cover is definitely a magical adventure that grabs your attention and says read me :)

I really do love that Jim Dale has continued as the narrator :)  I love when there is consistency, and my son feels the same way.  We listened to this book to and from school.  It makes our ride enjoyable, and I get to share my book addiction with him.

This adventure was just as epic as all the other Peter and the Starcatchers books.  This book links in even more of the Peter Pan nuances and story traits that you know and love.  Peter is an amazing boy with so much courage especially when it comes to saving his friends.  I love that my son gets to hear these lessons as we listen to the books in this series.  Peter and his friends are all present in this story, and then we meet some new friends that I was excited when I heard the names.  There is so much action and stuff happening in this book.  It kept both my son and my attention throughout the whole thing.  I can’t wait to start the next book with my son :)

I highly recommend this series to Peter Pan and Tinker Bell fans who want a new take on old stories especially if you are an adventure loving boy or someone who loves one :)  The audio version is a fantastic way to share the story together :)