closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Given to the Pack by Abby Weeks

Given to the Pack: Wolf Shifter Menage (The Wolfpack Trilogy Book 1) - Abby Weeks

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is way sexy though if they are Hunter and Heath, I’d like to slap them both :)

Okay, I was totally sucked into this story, but parts of it for me were like driving by an accident and not being able to take your eyes off the horrible thing happening.  This is absolutely an adult book, so if you are not an adult find another book to read.  Things happen in this book that are not nice and pretty like emotional abuse and rape that is like date rape where there is major pressure to do the things wanted and basically her giving up and letting them do whatever they want.  I do not want to give the story away, but I wanted to give a heads up to those readers who will not read things containing such parts.

Throughout the book, Aisha is trying to be strong and knows things are going on that she wants to stop, but her fear stops her from taking any action.  I think she is building up to a strength that no one realizes she has, but right now that is just my gut feeling :)  Heath is a jerk and scumbag, and I don’t think I like him at all.  This book makes me wonder if things portrayed here actually happen in the wilds of Alaska, but I have no clue if it is true or just something out of the author’s mind.

I have lots of questions about Packer and the other shifters, and I secretly hope that the people in Dead Wolf are wrong about how they think of them and that Aisha’s gut is closer to the truth.  I really need to know what happens next, so I’m going to head off to read book 2 now :)

I recommend this book to readers who don’t mind multiple partner scenes and darker sexual content but also have to have their shifters in the mix too!!