closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Taken by the Pack by Abby Weeks

Taken by the Pack: Wolf Shifter Menage (The Wolfpack Trilogy) (Volume 2) - Abby Weeks

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is very similar to book one, so of course it is still very sexy :)

Just like book 1, this is an adult only book, and there is very similar dark sexual scenes involving rape and multiple men.  One scene is very bad and portrays men in the wilderness as…I guess the best wording is that they are savages.  Even though you could probably read these out of order, I do not recommend it.  I think you will be missing something important to Aisha’s journey by starting at book 2 and not reading book 1 first.

Aisha learns a lot of things about herself in this book.  She is very powerless in the beginning, but she has been an emotional transformation as well as physical ones that are helping her become strong.  You learn a lot more about the shifters in this book which I love.  The brothers are amusing at times, and so far I like where things are headed.  I was screaming silently at the end because I needed to know more.  I’m not very good and being patient waiting for the next book…lol  but I just don’t have a choice :)

Abby does a fantastic job with her descriptions that you feel the anguish while reading what is happening to Aisha.  I’m hoping the boys get it together because Aisha needs some happiness and healing!!

I recommend this book to everyone who enjoyed book 1.  This one has some parts that are worse than book 1 regarding the dark content, but it also has a lot more that makes it more balanced with good things :)