closkot

D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Red of the Wood by Rosanne Graystone

Red of the Wood: Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance (Witches of Dunvale Book 1) - Rosanne Graystone

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

There are two versions of the cover, and I like both of them :)  Very cool!!!

This is a short read only about 30 pages :)  This is a fairy tale twist meaning it is loosely based off Little Red Riding Hood (at least seems that way to me!!) but it is a the author’s own version.  I have been seeing more of these types of stories recently and have found I really enjoy reading them :)  This is for adults because it does have a pretty steamy scene.

I like both Amalthea and Sebastian as characters.  Amalthea is courageous considering she has been told to never go in the woods, but she does it because she loves her grandma.  Sebastian is strong, and he seems to go his own way rather with the crowd.  I can’t say much more because it will give the story away, and I’d hate to ruin it for anyone.  Of course I did wish it was longer because it was over way to quick :)

I did find out that the 2nd book is coming soon, so I’m excited to see what comes next.

I recommend this to readers who love shifters and witches and to those who enjoy fairy tale type stories :)