closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Sanctuary by Bethany Shaw (Hunted #1)

Sanctuary (A Hunted Novel Book 1) - Bethany Shaw

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review, but I want to add this to my own library very soon :)

The cover definitely doesn’t scream shifter to me.  I would have loved to see their animal halves on the cover too :)

This book is around 200 pages of awesomeness, and this is the first book I’ve read by Bethany.  But I’m at a loss as to why because I think I own all the Werewolf Wars books already, so I’m definitely going to make sure and read those soon too!!  I loved this book from the chapter 1.  It has so much action throughout the entire thing which everyone knows is my favorite kind of shifter book :) There are all sorts of hunters, shifters, fights, family drama, and so much more mixed in to keep you gripped in the story.  It was a battle to put my book down when my mom wanted to run to the store and when I had to cook dinner.

Tess and Nate are both Alphas which is my favorite kind of lead because they are always strong and fierce which is how I love my main characters.  I don’t like to give anything away in my reviews about plot because I do not want to ruin your adventure.  I will say that Bethany does a fantastic job with her descriptions and plot that everything comes alive and you feel your heart speed up during fights or when fleeing.  Both Tess and Nate are easy to fall in love with as characters, and I hope to see more of them as the series continues.  I can’t wait for the next book to see what happens next!!

I highly recommend this book to my shifter lovin’ friends…you will not be disappointed :)