closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - The Scarred Prince by Aubrey Rose (The Wolf's Pet #1)

The Scarred Prince (The Wolf's Pet Book One) - Aubrey Rose

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review, but I already grabbed my own copy :)

The cover is looks awesome and definitely makes me want to pick it up :)

This is a two part book and each part is novella length.  It is around 90ish pages.  And yes they are both published….so no waiting!!!  YAY!!!

I did not realize that this book is sort of an off-shoot series from The Blind Wolf series.  I own this series but haven’t had the chance to read it yet because sadly, I’m not a speed reader….I only wish it because there are so many awesome books I have yet to get to due to time constraints :)  Sorry off topic….anyways, I need to read that series soon now :)

I really like Kinaya and love how devoted she is to her pack and preservation of life by avoiding war.  She is strong, and I really like her personality.  Her brother on the other hand….I guess I’ll reserve judgment, but he needs to be slapped around.  I’m not sure what to think about Alekk at this time, but he should definitely be slapped around too!!  You will have to read to see if you agree or not because I will not give away the story and ruin your own adventure :)  I still have some questions on this world, but I think that is because I haven’t read The Blind Wolf series yet, but nothing too bad that I would say you have to read that series first :)

Where it stops sucks, but thankfully, I can jump straight into book 2 since they published at the same time.  Otherwise, I would have been screaming and grumbling, but I’m a happy girl :)

I recommend this book to werewolf shifter readers and especially if you already love Aubrey’s work since I think you will really enjoy this story too!!!