closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Rapture by J.S. Hope (Lord of Misrule #4)

Lord of Misrule: Rapture (Volume 4) - JS Hope

My Thoughts - 3.5 out of 5 Unicorns - I more than liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is the same but in blue this time and looks awesome, but purple is still my favorite one :)

This is a serial novella series, and this is the 4th part.  This serial is not complete, so if you do not like waiting, you might want to hold off until the 5th part publishes and there is no waiting :)

The imagination and creativity in this series is amazing.  I know I’m not going to say this right, but of all the parts so far this is not my favorite, and I will tell you why.  I have lost some of respect I had for Alex’s character and maybe that caused more of a disconnect.  However, the brothers are awesome, and I love how they will do anything to save Alex.  I guess even though I love my strong female leads who save themselves…..I find it sexy when the men are just as strong and willing to go the extra mile :)

There is not much action in this part which could also have contributed to this not being my favorite because the other parts had action galore.  I do think the next part will clear some things up and probably make everything fit together that I’m probably not seeing right now, so I am definitely looking forward to more!!  I really want to learn more about the brothers and their parents….are they who I think they are or am I wrong?  Is there something more to these brothers than we know?  It is so intriguing but frustrating at the same time :)

I recommend this series to readers who want mystery and intrigue and especially if you have read the other parts and enjoyed them, you do not want to miss out :)