closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Bride to the Alpha by Aubrey Rose (The Wolf's Pet #2)

Bride to the Alpha (The Wolf's Pet Book Two) - Aubrey Rose

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review, but I already bought my own copy before reading the one given to me :)

The cover is the same just with this book’s name, so of course I still like it because Alekk looks good :)

This is a two part book, and both parts are published.  This book starts right where book 1 leaves off, and it is also of novella length.

This one was an emotional rollercoaster for me which is good, but I still feel silly when I’m crying while reading a book.  I really connected with Kinaya, and I love her strength with everything she goes through.  I understand Alekk more now, and he has redeemed himself in my eyes.

Aubrey’s descriptions and style made it easy to picture everything in my mind as I read which to me is a great author :)  I love when everything is vivid and alive when reading :)

I hated when it ended because I wanted more and to see what happens in future and what happen to Alekk in the past, but I’m sure there will be more in the future because doesn’t Blaise need his story told too :)  I’m definitely going to have to read the Blind Wolf series now too in the future.  I will be watching for more wolfy stories from Aubrey :)

I think if you love your wolf shifter stories that you should read both parts of this book and if you already love Aubrey you don’t want to miss this 2 part book :)