closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Betrayed by D.B. Reynolds (Vampires in America #5.5)

Betrayed (A Cyn & Raphael Novella) - D. B.  Reynolds

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 unicorns - I really liked it!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review from the publisher

The cover is very sexy with that look in Raphael’s eyes.

This is a novella that is about 90 pages, and it is about Raphael and Cyn.  This is an adult series with the sexual content it contains, so no kids or teens.

This story does not have as much action as D.B. full novel length books have, and this is added information that is mentioned in one of the other books, but no details were given in that book because they are all contained here.  It does give you information about Duncan’s replacement and Raphael’s relationship with Lucas too.  I think you definitely want to read this because if you are like me and reading a book and it mentions something happening that you don’t recall reading about…you may start thinking you have to go back and read all of the books again to see if you fell asleep…lol!  Okay really I just can’t stand not knowing….it is my curious nature…I just want to know :)

As always D.B. is just amazing with her descriptions and the story just comes alive.  She also writes sex scenes that make the pages smoke while you are reading them :)  I really do love this series, but I definitely prefer her action packed stories more :)

Even though you do not have to, I recommend reading them in order, so you can see everything happen and connect better with the world D.B. creates and its characters :)

I highly recommend this series to vamp lovers especially if you like complex storylines and lots of awesome characters.