closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Family Heir by Sara M. Drake (A Bigfoot Novel)

Family Heir: A Bigfoot Novel - Sara M Drake

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is mysterious, and it definitely draws my attention.

Okay this novel is around 300 pages, and I’m hoping it is a series but at this point I’m not sure :)

You learn so much about this fascinating world that Sara has created in this book.  Between the Families, the Hominids, the BHA, and everything else, there is so much going on.  There is also a lot of places where I was laughing my butt off at Kelley’s thought processes, and I was sad several times too.

Kelley is sort of a work in progress, but I think Troy and Brent are too.  They are not perfect, but they try to do what is best which I definitely admire.  I want to see more of them, and this fascinating new world that Sara has created.  I love how she shows that there is good and bad in everybody, and I like how moral issues are sort of mixed throughout as you read.  I hated when it ended because I need to know what happens with everyone next :)  I think this continues as a series that it will get better and better because building a new world takes more than just one book :)

I recommend this series to anyone who loves paranormal with a lot of stuff happening and lots of species where it is not limited to just shifters or just vampires.  I can’t wait to see what Sara comes up with next :)