closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Protect Her by Ivy Sinclair (Part Three)

Protect Her: Part Three: (A Necromancer Romance Suspense) - Ivy Sinclair

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review!!

Same fabulous cover just with a three on it :)

This is a novella series, and while it doesn’t say it is a serial, it should be read like one.  This means you need to start with part one and read each part in order to understand what is going on.  I do not know how many parts are in this series, but it is currently at seven.

This is a really action packed and intriguing series.  I definitely got some of my questions answered in this one, but I also have more to add to the growing pile :)  You meet some new characters, there are some flashbacks for background information, and Paige and Riley find more trouble.  I really like this mysterious world that Ivy has created.  She is very descriptive with her writing making it easy to get sucked into each story, but all too quickly it is over.

I recommend this to readers who like paranormal serial series and who don’t mind cliffhangers.  It is not so bad with this book because there are more to read that are already published.  I definitely would like to read more in the future :)