closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - On the Prowl by Catherine Vale (Jagged Lovers #1)

On The Prowl (Jagged Lovers Series) Book #1: Jaguar Shifter Romance - Catherine Vale

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

This is a new series, and it is a novella.  Oooo I need more!!  This is a quick read, and the ending left me in a silent scream because of where it left off, but good news the whole series just released so no waiting :)

This book has mystery, intrigue, bargaining, and trouble galore.  It definitely kept me in this new shifter world and wanting more.  Addison is a strong woman who won’t stand for anyone getting in the way of saving her sister.  She will do anything.  Griffin is mysterious and gruff.  He has moments of sweetness mixed in there, but he is a wild card and I’m not sure what will happen next.

As always Catherine has a way of pulling you in and describing everything that makes it hard to put the book down because you become involved with her world.  I definitely need the next book ASAP because I think this is going to get better and better.

I recommend this to anyone who is a lover of jungle cats, shifters, and women who cannot be stopped, and there is no waiting all books in the series are published :)