closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - On the Edge by Catherine Vale (Jagged Lovers #3)

On The Edge - Catherine Vale Whitwell

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is steamy and shiftery and just beautiful :)

Okay I’m starting with the usual, this is a 3 part novella serial series.  This means you must read it in order, or you may become utterly lost in the jungle…okay not really but you won’t understand this fabulous world of Addison and Griffin’s :)  It is a quick read and over much too quickly, but I’m trying not to whine that I want more…but I do…want more that is :)  This is an adult series as there are some steamy scenes as well as some violence.

While I’m happy with where the book ended, I still want more of this world.  I don’t want it to end.  I can only hope that Catherine has more stories in her imagination about these clans :)

Addison is amazing with her strength in dealing with everything thrown at her.  We have all my favorite characters and some new ones who have grown on me :)  I do not like giving specific plot points away which is why I usually talk more generally about characters and whether there was action.  Griffin has really grown in this series, and he is a perfect mate for Addison.  He isn’t so gruff and stuffy anymore.  His relationship with Addison has really changed him.  There is definitely plenty going on to keep you gripped in the story and wondering what is going to happen next.

I recommend this wonderful series to my shifter friends who love being in the jungle :)  I’m off to find something new to read, but hoping I will get to return to this world sometime in the future :)