closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Lover's Pounce by Claudia M. Farwell (Lover's Purr #2)

Lover's Pounce (Lover's Purr #2) - Claudia M Farwell

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome!!  Love the mad kitty…reminds me of my tiger though he is just a house cat, but just as beautiful :)  Definitely makes me want to pick up the book :)

Okay this is book 2 in the series, and it is also a novella length story.  While I think you can just pick up book 2 and read it, I think you will be missing the bigger picture if you do not read book 1 first.  I highly recommend reading them in order :)

The book started off as slow for me, but boy did it finish huge.  Lots and lots of trouble for Karina and Jace and some major game changing events, but I’m not going to say more than that because I do not want to ruin it for you.  While the book doesn’t end in a cliffhanger, it leaves you very curious and wanting more like NOW!!

I like Claudia’s writing style and her creativity with this shifter world :)  I definitely need more :)

If you read book 1, you have to read book 2 though it will leave you wanting more because I want to know how everything moves on from here…insert frustrated sigh because I have to wait for the next book.