closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Healed by the Dragon: Part One by Jessie Donovan (Stonefire Dragons #10)

Healed by the Dragon: Part One (A Scottish Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) (Healed by the Dragon Story Arc Book 1) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook from the author from an honest review

The cover is sexy!!  I definitely like it, and it calls me to the book :)

This is a serial novella series.  For those who do not know what that means, I will explain :)  A serial series is like a part or episode of a book.  It is always multiple parts and different for each author, but Jessie’s are usually 4 parts.  This is the first part of Arabella’s story, and you need to read all of the parts in order to understand what is going on.  While you do not have to read the other two sets to understand the story, I highly recommend you do because you will miss out by skipping them.  That being said, this serial is NOT complete yet meaning it is like a cliffhanger at the end of each part.  This serial is about Dragon shifters, and for anyone who does not know what a shifter is (yes I found out some people do not know), they are people who change into another creature like a werewolf but could be anything like a wolf, tiger, shark, or bird, but in this series they change into dragons :)

This story is about Finlay Steward and Arabella MacLeod.  If you read the other sets, we could see the story coming and for me, I couldn’t wait to read it.  Ara has such strength that I have loved her for a while for her spirit and strength even though she doesn’t realize she has it.

Wow, Jessie does not disappoint as usual.  She always does a fantastic job sucking me into her stories where I can’t put it down.  I was floored and screaming when it ended because I was not paying attention to the percent read because I was so pulled into the story, and it was over before I realized it.  I do have to say that this one is going to be the hardest to wait for the next part.

I highly recommend reading all of Jessie’s Stonefire Dragon series, but if you do not like cliffhangers or waiting for the next part, you may want to wait on reading it until the serial is complete so you can start with the first two serial sets which I loved :)