closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Winning the Legend by B. Kristin McMichael (The Blue-Eyes Trilogy #3)

Winning the Legend - B. Kristin McMichael

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!

**Originally gifted a copy, but I have bought the whole series :)

The cover is just beautiful and I really love all the covers for this series :)  I really want to add these to my classroom library to share with my students….someday when I’m independently wealthy and can afford to do it with all the book I’d love to share with them.

This is the third book in the YA trilogy The Blue Eyes.  I read the first two books back in 2013.  While you probably do not have to read the books in order, I recommend you do because you will miss out on the relationships built and becoming invested in the characters lives :)

I’m not sure why I waited so long to read this one because I really do love this series.  It took me a chapter or two to remember my characters and remember what was going on, but once I did I didn’t want to put it down.  Of course, I had a few things that disrupted my plan of no interruptions while reading :)  but kids do that ;)

Arianna is a typical high school girl who is unsure of herself at times, but she shows such fierce determination to be free and loyalty and love to her friends and family.  She also has more compassion than most girls her own age which makes me admire her all the more :)  I really do love all her keepers and family too!!

1. Kristin’s style of writing is an easy read, and I had no problems imagining my way through her creative and awesome world. I am amazed at how she wove all sorts of Night Humans into her world and such a complex plot where all the Night Humans are concerned. I am ecstatic that this world continues on in another series Day Human which I will definitely be reading :)

I highly recommend this series to YA paranormal fans.