closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Shifter: Grizzly Part One by Emerald Wright (Grizzly #1)

Shifter: Grizzly - Part 1 (BBW Parnormal Shifter Romance) - Emerald Wright

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is definitely appealing with the sexy chest and the beautiful grizzly on the cover :)

I bought this ebook back on February 1st about two weeks after it was published and before the price changed to free :)  This is a novella serial series meaning it publishes in parts but they are all part of one whole like a TV series with episodes.  This is about 40 pages and a quick read, and you can get it for free so bonus for you :)  You should be aware that this serial is not complete at this time, so if you are a reader who does not like to wait for the next part, you may want to hold off on reading until it is complete :)

I totally enjoyed this read.  This is hard to explain, but I felt good reading it :)  Maybe it is being a BBW woman myself, but I can’t quite put into words why this book just made me feel happy reading it…especially the pool drama because Cassidy rocks :)  This book doesn’t have a ton of action, but at no time did I feel bored or like it was slow.  It was plain and simple a great read :)

This is my first time reading anything by Emerald Wright, and I can’t wait to read more :)  Her writing makes you feel like you are right there seeing everything happen and both Cassidy and Abe are wonderful characters and I really like both of them already and can see myself falling in love with their story as it goes.  Her writing is like eating comfort food :) just wonderful :)

I recommend this story to those people who love a good shifter read and who don’t mind it in the form of a serial :)  I’m off to read Part Two now :)