closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Shifter: Grizzly Part Two by Emerald Wright (Grizzly #2)

Shifter: Grizzly - Part 2 (BBW Paranormal Shifter Romance) - Emerald Wright

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is that sexy chest, but I miss the grizzly being included.

Okay this is the 2nd book in this serial novella series.  This book is around 40ish pages long.  This is for adults only because there are some steamy scenes here meant for adults.  For those who are not sure what a serial series is, it is a book that is published in parts or episodes like a TV series, so all the parts are one book together.  It cuts down the wait time between books since it is a part at a time.  Some people love serials and some don’t.  I do not mind one way or the other…though sometimes waiting for the next part is torture due to where a part ended.  This serial is not complete at this time, and I’m not sure how many parts it will have.

Shifter books are my favorite kind of read :)  I really enjoyed reading this part as much as part 1, but I was questioning how Cassidy reacted a few times.  I really like Abe, and I’m not sure what I think about Jason yet.  That being said, the book went in a direction that I completely didn’t see coming, so I was thrown for a loop and I’m not sure what I think yet.  I will refrain from divulging my thoughts until I have read the next part whenever it comes out to see if I know what I’m feeling then :)

I really like Emerald’s writing style.  It is so easy to be pulled into the world she is creating, and it makes me wonder how much of herself she is writing into these stories because she understands bullying and cruel comments whether through who own experiences or those of friends or family members.  This helps make her characters more believable and real to me :)

I recommend this serial to shifter readers who don’t mind the format being a serial.  Keep in mind though it is not completely published yet, so waiting it part of the game :)  I wonder when part 3 comes out?