closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Healed by the Dragon: Part Two by Jessie Donovan (Stonefire Dragons #11)

Healed by the Dragon: Part Two (A Scottish Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) (Healed by the Dragon Story Arc Book 2) - Jessie Donovan

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook from the author from an honest review

The cover is awesome, but it needed one thing and that was for the dragon to be purple :)

This is part two in Arabella and Finn’s story.  It is a novella serial.  For those who do not know, it means each part needs to be read in order and together all the parts equal the whole book.  This means less wait time for impatient people like me which is always a bonus even if it is frustrating when each part ends.  Jessie tends to be very good at writing serial novellas, so if you have never tried reading any start with hers :)  Even though you do not have to, I highly recommend starting with Stonefire book 1 and going in order.  Reading them all and in order is the best because you learn things as you go that you will miss if you skip them :)  Also this particularly serial is not complete yet, so there is waiting involved before you can read the next part.  On an up note, if you start with book 1, you can read the first two completed serials while you wait for this one to be finished :)

Ara is getting more confident, and we to see more and more of her dragon coming out.  She is strong and courageous and beautiful even if she doesn’t realize it all the time.  I love her spirit and her cunning.  I don’t think Finn realizes everything he is unleashing, so I’m definitely going to enjoy seeing where this goes in the next part :)  Finn’s family is definitely growing on me and I will definitely need more than just Finn’s story going forward :)

Jessie does a phenomenal job in her writing.  She always more the images jump easily to mind and her humor always has me laughing out loud and everyone asking me what is so funny.

I highly recommend this serial to dragon lovers who don’t mind serials especially if you already love Jessie Donovan’s writing.  I am not a patient person, but I don’t mind having to wait for each part because they are just awesome :)