closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Resisting the Cougar by Jessie Donovan (Cascade Shifters #2)

Resisting the Cougar (A BBW / Feline-shifter Paranormal Romance) (Cascade Shifters Book 2) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook from the author from an honest review

The cover is awesome and it fits perfectly!!  I would definitely snag this from a shelf just with a look at the cover :)

This is almost 200 pages of Jessie Donovan awesomeness :)  I love her serials, but I love it even more when I get to read something longer :)  While you can read this book as a standalone, I recommend reading the series in its entirety and reading it in order, so you know all the personalities and get the full awesomeness of this series as it grows with each book.

Claire is amazing and strong, and she is an alpha without shifting abilities.  I love her heart and sense of loyalty.  Aidan is a growly grump who is an amazing dad who melts your heart with his story.

I love this cougar series of hers just as much as her Stonefire dragons.  There is all sorts of action and shifter yumminess and throw in an adorable and spunky cub that I hope to see more of in the future.  Jessie’s writing always pulls me right into the story and doesn’t let go until the end, and then I want more :)  There are all sorts of surprises at the end that you do not want to miss out on :)

I highly recommend this series to all the cougar, wolf, and bear shifter lovers!!  This series just keeps getting better and better!!!  Jessie Donovan is absolutely one of my favorite shifter authors :)