closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Forbearance by Claudia M. Farwell (Forbearance #1)

Forbearance (Forbearance #1) Paranormal BBW Bear Shifter Romance - Claudia M. Farwell

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome, and I would have to pick it up if I saw it sitting on a shelf :)  Isn’t he just sexy…both man and beast :)

Okay this is the first part of the serial novella series.  What does all that mean?  Well novella is the length, and it is under 100 pages and a quick read.  Being a serial series means all the parts together add up to the whole story.  It is like watching episodes from a series on TV except you must read it in order to understand what is happening.  At the present, this is not a complete serial, so if you have a problem waiting for each of the subsequent parts, you might want to wait until it is complete.  I’m not sure how many parts will be in this series at this time.

I devoured this story.  I loved it, and I couldn’t put it down.  Claudia’s work just keeps getting better and better.  I connected with Mary from the start.  There was action galore and drama.  I really like the sexy Jackson and his clan mates seem humorous.  I can’t wait to see what happens next.

I recommend this to lovers of bear shifters who like a good serial and don’t mind that is just starting and not complete yet :)  I can’t wait for more!!!