closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Hard as a Rock by Christine Warren (Gargoyles #3)

Hard as a Rock - Christine Warren

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!

***Received the ebook from St. Martin’s Press for an honest review

The cover is definitely appealing to those who love a good sexy chest ;)

This is the third book in the Gargoyle series.  The plot seems to be thicken and only revealing little pieces as a time to the Guardians and their Wardens.  We meet a new Guardian named Knox, and he is very similar to his brothers in his fierce protectiveness and stubbornness towards his mate.  Poor Wynn has her own insecurities to deal with, the new Guardian, her missing brother, and even more trouble coming.

There was definitely plenty going on to keep me engaged though I was screaming at the end.  I can’t tell you why or whether it was good or bad screaming because what would be the fun in ruining it for another reader.  We met some new characters and a certain Koyote that I hope we see more of in the future, but really I have no idea what will come next, only that I need to read it :)

As always Christine’s writing is wonderful descriptive, and I had no trouble connecting with her characters.  While you do not have to read them in order, I think you will be missing out on the big picture if you don’t read them in order :)  It makes it so much more complex, and you will connect with everyone better by reading them in order.  I can’t wait to see what she cooks up next :)

I recommend this series to fans of Christine Warren and those who have jumped on the Gargoyle bandwagon with me :)