closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Vincent by D.B. Reynolds (Vampires in America #8)

Vincent: Vampires In America (Volume 8) - D.B. Reynolds

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!

***Received ebook from Belle Books for an honest review

The cover is awesome especially with the tat and the shirtlessness of it all :)

This is the 7th book in the Vampires in America series.  It is one of the best Vampire Romance series I have read.  D.B. NEVER disappoints when you read her work :)  Each book is standalone; however, you are doing yourself a complete disservice if you do not read them all and in order because each part builds your love of the characters and the synergy of the world is epic when you read them all in order.

Lana is amazing and strong woman who refuses to stay behind or stand behind and be protected.  I love when a heroine stands up for herself and fights side by side with those she cares about.  Vincent is sexy and arrogant, but what vampire isn’t especially the Alpha male that he is.  Tons of action and twists and turns as you go along.  You are never bored when reading this series.

I highly recommend this entire series to all vampire romance lovers.  I love D.B. Reynolds’ series as much as I love Kerrelyn Sparks’ and Lyndsay Sands’ series’.  I’m off to read Deception!!!