closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Wolf Moon by A.D. Ryan (Blood Moon Trilogy #2)

Wolf Moon (The Blood Moon Trilogy Book 2) - A.D. Ryan

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is beautiful and makes me want to pick the book up….all of it fits together perfectly :)

This book is book 2 in the trilogy.  It does end in a cliffhanger and book 3 is not out yet, so if this sort of thing bothers you, you may want to hold off on reading until book 3 is out.  This series is for adults only due to steamy scenes and violence.

This book is action packed and has plenty of mystery and drama.  This book picks up where book 1 ended.  I really like this series and can’t wait to read book 3 and see what happens next.  Brooke is working through everything that has happened.  She is thrown for loop after loop with all of the things happening to her.  I definitely feel for her.  She is definitely a stronger person than I am with everything that has and is happening.  Nick is pretty amazing, but like everyone, he makes quite a few mistakes.  I really like all of the new characters especially the Alpha and his family…I wasn’t fond of a her certain female at first…but like fungus, she has grown on me though she is just okay right now.

A.D. does an awesome job with her descriptions where everything jumps out at you.  The drama and plot twists make for a great story.  I’m betting the next book is going to be even better :)  I can’t wait to read it!!  While each book is standalone, I recommend reading the books in order because it makes the characters more rich as well as the story.

I recommend this series to wolf shifter fans.  I think anyone who enjoys reading about shifters will find something they like in this series :)