closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Bear Hearts by Tamara Hoffa (Animal in Me #2)

Bear Hearts (Animal in Me Book 2) - Tamara Hoffa

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook for an honest review

The cover is intense because Martin does look….well scary, but I love the fierceness :)

This is book 2 in the Animal in Me series, and I couldn’t wait to read it.  I fell in love with all the characters and their loyalty to each other in the first book and couldn’t wait to return to Honey Corners for more.  Tamara again WOWed me with her awesome sense of humor that she infuses into her books.  She impressed me even more with her NCIS reference which I adored because she used the same threat I make with my son all the time though I call it a DiNozzo.  Her writing style is humorous and so easy to love.

This story is about Martin and Dr. Montrose.  This story starts before book 1, but quickly catches up to book 1’s timeline though gives you another perspective of what happened from Dr. Montrose’s point of view.  Before I started reading, I wasn’t sure I was going to like Dr. Montrose because I thought she was basically a horrible person.  In this book, you learn so much more about who she is.  Of course all the characters I learned to love in book 1 are in this book, so it was just awesome all around.

I highly recommend this book and series if you haven’t read it yet to all who love a great shifter read especially if you like Shelly Laurenston and her sense of humor in her books, then you will love Tamara Hoffa’s style too :)