closkot

Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Witch Sense Part One by Alexis Kade

Witch Sense: Part One - Alexis Kade

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review via StoryCartel, but it is also FREE on Amazon so I picked up my own copy :)

The cover definitely looks witchy and has an awesome wolf :)  It is what attracted me to look at the book.

This is a serial novella series.  For those who do not know what that means, it is one book that is published in parts to get it out to the readers quicker, so all the parts together make one full story or book.  This means that each part ends like a cliffhanger.  Some people wait until the serial is complete before reading because they do not like cliffhangers, but I’m not patient enough to wait that long if it is something I want to read :)  This serial is not complete at this time, and I’m not sure how many parts it will have.

Okay Lara is definitely nicer than me because I wouldn’t be working so hard to change him back if he neglected me.  This is what makes her a better person than me :)  I love her spunky personality.  I’m not sure what to think of Stephen yet, but I like that he is protective of Lara though I’m not sure if they will date or what.

I love all the suspense and drama that Alexis has built into her story, and she has definitely made sure I’m going to continue reading this serial and keep up with her work.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, but it was over way too quick because I loved it.  Now I’m waiting for part 2 which comes out next month in June.

I recommend this serial to paranormal fans who want a new world in the form of a serial series :)  I can’t wait for more!!!!