closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Healed by the Dragon: Part Four by Jessie Donovan (Stonefire Dragons #13)

Healed by the Dragon: Part Four (A Scottish Dragon-Shifter Paranormal Romance) (Healed by the Dragon Story Arc Book 4) - Jessie Donovan, Hot Tree Editing

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received the ebook from the author from an honest review

The cover is beautiful and perfect :)

This is the fourth and last part is this serial, so it is a completely published serial :)  This is for adults only do to the steamy scenes, it is not appropriate for young eyes.  This is a novella serial series that is part of the Stonefire dragon series.  This is the 3rd set for the overall series.  I highly recommend reading them all in order for the entire series because you will seriously be missing out how getting to know all of the fabulous characters and world that Jessie has created.

Jessie is the Queen of serials.  I wasn’t a big fan of serials until she hooked me.  She has an amazing style, and I’m always excited when she sends me a new book to read.  I do buy the sets too because I love them when I have extra money.

Finn and Arabella had me laughing with their antics, and I didn’t want to put the book down.  There is plenty of action and drama and mating to keep you sucked into the world of the Lochguard Clan.

I highly recommend all of the Stonefire Dragon books to all the readers who love dragon shifters, and I can’t wait to see what Jessie comes up with next!!!