closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - When Darkness Ends by Alexandra Ivy (Guardians of Eternity #12)

When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12) - Alexandra Ivy

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

The cover is awesome and Cyn looks completely sexy :)

This is the 12th book in the series, but this doesn’t count all the awesome novellas there are too :)  I’m ashamed to admit that I didn’t realize until I requested this book how woefully behind I am in this series.  I have read the first 6 books and the novella that follows; however this is before I started writing reviews.  So I am definitely going to have to break out the books I’ve already read and review them, and then get my hands on all the books I haven’t read yet.  Ok, I’m done with my tangent ;)

I really love Alexandra’s style because she is a fabulous story teller who weaves these incredible and complex stories, but she also adds in humor and awesome women who won’t be put on a pedestal or locked away being told what to do.  They stand next to their mates ready to do battle which makes for a fantastic adventure every time.

This is Cyn and Fallon’s story with some of my favorites coming along for the ride too (Styx, Dante, Viper, and Levet).  Cyn is the domineering male vampire who is a berserker.  Fallon is a Chatri princess.  The Chatri are the ancient pure blood fae.  Fallon has a fiery spirit that she has finally let free.  Of course they have been chosen to save the world by the Oracles.  I really loved being sucked into their story.  I can’t wait to come back to this world because silly me forgot how awesome it is.

I highly recommend this series to all paranormals fans because Alexandra has plenty to love for all paranormal enthusiasts and of course if you already love Alexandra Ivy’s work, you do not want to miss this one :)