closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Snow the Vampire Slayer by Rebekah R. Ganiere (Fairelle #2)

Snow the Vampire Slayer - Rebekah R. Ganiere

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review, but I am buying it as soon as I get paid :)

The cover is classic fairytale cover which is retro and coming back in a fierce way with all the fairy tale retellings coming out where authors make them their own!!!

This is book 2 in the Fairelle series.  This is for adults due to the steamy scenes and violence.  This is a new twist to Snow White which is unique and completely awesome by Rebekah.  Her writing pulls you into the story where putting down the book is not an option…though my son does his best ;)  Because you are so into the story, it does not seem like 300 pages, this always helps me realize how much I love a story.  You know we’ve all read a story that felt like it took us years to read or you give up reading it because it feels that way, but I’m off topic because this story rocks.

Sage is the handsome prince…oh wait he’s a vampire too.  He has a past and likes to torture himself about it, but don’t we all.  Snow is an innocent, but smart and cunning woman who wants to help her family but longs to be more.  Of course my favorites from book 1 make an appearance too :)  Adrian and Red with their crews, and Dax is a big part of this book too!!!

I definitely can’t wait to read more of this series!!  I like all the fairy tale twists that have made a comeback.  I highly recommend this series to those who love fairytales but want them in a new way like the TV show Once Upon a Time, and of course if you liked book 1, you have to keep going because I think it gets better as you go :)