closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - At Full Sprint by A.E. Grace (Last of the Shapeshifters #3)

At Full Sprint (A BBW Shifter Romance) (Last of the Shapeshifters) - A.E. Grace, H.G. Hawley

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!

The cover is an amazing piece of art, and I love everything about it.  It grabs my attention and makes me want the book.

Okay, I have always been intrigued by this series which is why I own them all, but it wasn’t until I volunteered to review the latest book that I decided I must read the whole series.  I started reading the latest book and was a little lost, so I stopped and decided to read the whole series in the order the author recommended.

The author’s suggested reading order straight from her newsletter says:  “While there is no set order, I feel that this would be best: At Full Sprint --> Bear This Heat --> A Change To Bear --> Love of a Tiger --> Her Bark His Bite.”  Also a word of caution, the covers have changed, and I noticed that it doesn’t show that I purchased the book since the change, so please check under manage content to ensure you haven’t already purchased this awesome book….I have purchase the same book in the past because the cover changed.

I started reading this book last night, and it pulled me right in.  I loved it from the start with the over eager intern who idolizes her boss.  Circe is an amazing character, and I liked her from the start.  Her boss is a business woman in every sense of the word.  Cheat is definitely a sexy man, but you do not get a real sense of who the man really is for quite a while.  You have racing cars, racing hearts, and danger.  This book had everything I love in it and keep my attention completely and thoroughly hooked.  I loved every minute of reading it :)  Now, I wonder why I haven’t read this series sooner other than I swear I have ADD when it comes to books because there are so many wonderful and awesome books I get overwhelmed as to what I should read first, but I suppose for a book addict like myself it is an awesome problem to have :)

A.E. Grace does a fantastic job weaving a wonderful story and switching perspectives between Circe and Cheat.  She had me completely enthralled in the story, and I can’t wait for more.

I highly recommend this book to any shifter lovin’ reader…everything worked and makes you feel good to be reading it :)