closkot

Duncan
D.B. Reynolds
Jaguar Fever
Terry Spear

Review - Bear This Heat by A.E. Grace (Last of the Shapeshifters #2)

Bear This Heat (A BBW Shifter Romance) - H. Bradford Hawley, A.E. Grace

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!

The cover is awesome and definitely makes me want to pick up the book :)

The author’s suggested reading order straight from her newsletter says:  “While there is no set order, I feel that this would be best: At Full Sprint --> Bear This Heat --> A Change To Bear --> Love of a Tiger --> Her Bark His Bite.”  Also a word of caution, the covers have changed, and I noticed that it doesn’t show that I purchased the book since the change, so please check under manage content to ensure you haven’t already purchased this awesome book….I have purchase the same book in the past because the cover changed.

This is Dylan and Sasha’s story.  I loved the story itself.  The snippets and parts of the interviews from Monster Magazine tend to create confusion at least for me it did.  It might be different if it only kept to the characters I know at this time, but when it added people I haven’t even met right at the beginning….well it was confusing for me.

Dylan is funny and quirky.  I love his confidence and cockiness.  Sasha is a driven cop who has to put up with attitude from her boss because she is a woman.  There is a murder mystery and action.

While I can’t say that I loved the interview/excerpt from Monster Magazine at this time, I’m going to keep reading because the story is awesome :)

I recommend this book for shifter readers and those who love interviews mixed in :)